11/30/23 Tax bill update: 2023 Second installment tax bills have been mailed. The online system invoices have been uploaded and ready for viewing or payments. The due date is January 3, 2024. Are you having trouble paying your property tax bills? Call 211 and speak to a representative. There is help from the State of NH if you were affected by Covid losses.
Payments can be mailed or you can use our online system (Click "Pay your taxes online" on the left).
NEW** Credit card payments are now accepted online. (NO payments accepted by phone). There is a 2.99% convenience fee charged by the provider.
Email contact for tax office: firstname.lastname@example.org
2023 Tax Rates
|Beach Precinct||2000/ $17.65|
|Partial Precinct||3000/ $16.82|
|Utility Precinct||5000/ $15.76|
- Can I pay my property tax online?
- Who do I talk to regarding a question about my assessment?
- Are sewer and water included in the tax bills?
- Are there any exemptions, or credits, available?
- Do you accept credit payments?
- Who should the check be made payable to, and can I get a receipt?
- Can I date my check for the due date and give it to you to hold until the due date?
- I didn’t receive my bill, therefore I don’t have to pay any interest or late fees right?
- What happens if I don’t pay the taxes or interest due? What is the lien procedure?